The Multi-Blade lenghtwise Cutting Gang Rip Saw "MSR" has been devised for the multiple ripping or grooving of panels, also with veneered surfaces and coated with various materials and it can be used, for the production of elements for furniture, interior doors, flooring and building elements.
Some technical data:
- Independent lower and/or upper spindle
- Easy removable tools-holder shaft system
- Feeding group by motorised rollers
- Working capacity from 700 mm up to 1900 mm
- Cutting capacity up to 120 mm in thickness
- Modular and configurable frames
It is a special ripping machine studied for the lenght-wise cutting of panels. The machine could eventually be supplied with special equipments such as automatic infeeder or outfeeder, according to the production requirements of the customer.