The Multi-head Cross Cut Gang Rip Saw "MTT" has been devised for executing multiple cross cut on strips, also with veneered surfaces and coated with various materials and it can be used, for the production of furniture elements.
Some technical data:
- Independent Top Cutting Heads
- Scoring tools spindles
- Rubber coated metallic belts with dogs as feeding device
- Working capacity up to 3200 mm
- Minimum saw-to-saw cutting width 400 mm (or 90mm optional)
- Maximum Productivity n°20 cycles/minute
It is a special dividing machine studied for cross-cutting of wrapped bars. The elements will be cross-cut in compositions plane of maximum depth of 900mm, could eventually be supplied with special equipments, according to the production requirements of the customer.